Plan your Stem Cell Therapy in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Stem cell therapy in India is performed by highly skilled and qualified doctors and surgeons in India. Our hospitals have state-of-art equipment that increase success rate of stem cell therapy in India. Tour2India4Health is a medical value provider that offers access to the stem cell therapy for patients from any corner of the world. We offer low cost stem cell therapy at the best hospitals in India.
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities: Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top doctors for stem cell therapy in India by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism: Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable therapy by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromising with the best : Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons and doctors in India.
- Special packages : Find Stem cell therapy options at the best hospitals from the best doctors that suit your budget so you don’t have to put your health at stake.
- Surgical services: Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital services: Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
What are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are cells that have the potential to develop into some or many different cell types in the body, depending on whether they are multipotent or pluripotent. Serving as a sort of repair system, they can theoretically divide without limit to replenish other cells for as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, each “daughter” cell has the potential to either remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function, such as a muscle cell, a red blood cell, or a brain cell.
What are the Various Classes of Stem Cells?
There are three classes of stem cells i.e totipotent, pluripotent and multipotent (also known as unipotent).
- A totipotent cell has potential that is total, meaning that an entire organism can be derived from it. Totipotency is a stem cell’s ability to divide and transform itself into any cell required for proper fetal development. Egg fertilization is the starting point of totipotent cells.
- A pluripotent cell is derived from a totipotent cell. A pluripotent cell has the capacity to divide and specialize into any of the three main types of body tissue: ectoderm (nervous system and skin tissues), mesoderm (bone, muscle, blood) and endoderm (interior gut lining).
- The further specialization of a pluripotent cell results in a multipotent cell, which is a stem cell that is limited in the types of cells it can become. In effect, it becomes too specialized to be used as other bodily tissues.
What are the Different Types of Stem Cells?
Many different terms are used to describe various types of stem cells, often based on where in the body or what stage in development they come from. You may have heard the following terms:
Adult Stem Cells or Tissue-specific Stem Cells: Adult stem cells are tissue-specific, meaning they are found in a given tissue in our bodies and generate the mature cell types within that particular tissue or organ. It is not clear whether all organs, such as the heart, contain stem cells. The term ‘adult stem cells’ is often used very broadly and may include fetal and cord blood stem cells.
Fetal Stem Cells: As their name suggests, fetal stem cells are taken from the fetus. The developing baby is referred to as a fetus from approximately 10 weeks of gestation. Most tissues in a fetus contain stem cells that drive the rapid growth and development of the organs. Like adult stem cells, fetal stem cells are generally tissue-specific, and generate the mature cell types within the particular tissue or organ in which they are found.
Cord Blood Stem Cells: At birth the blood in the umbilical cord is rich in blood-forming stem cells. The applications of cord blood are similar to those of adult bone marrow and are currently used to treat diseases and conditions of the blood or to restore the blood system after treatment for specific cancers. Like the stem cells in adult bone marrow, cord blood stem cells are tissue-specific.
Embryonic Stem Cells: Embryonic stem cells are derived from very early embryos and can in theory give rise to all cell types in the body. While these cells are already helping us better understand diseases and hold enormous promise for future therapies, there are currently no treatments using embryonic stem cells accepted by the medical community.